Think of your website as your dream destination: your goal is to welcome tourists from all over the world (or from Quebec, America, etc.). How do you attract visitors?
For Internet users, vacationers should first know that this destination exists! They must also be convinced that it is worth the detour – in other words, that your website is worth a visit. Where do you start getting clicks on your website?
How to increase traffic to your website
There are many ways to access your website. You can facilitate traffic in many ways, for example: occupying an interesting position on search engines, having a good presence on social media or taking advantage of Attractive Marketing (internal marketing).
Not only is the volume of traffic a problem, its diversification is also a problem: it is possible that not all of your potential customers will end up on the same platforms or at the same events!
Namely: Even if you are attracting a torrent of Internet users, your site design is poor User Experience (UX) Or visitors are not qualified, your lead generation will not go away.
20 Tactics To Increase Traffic To Your Website
On the path to search engine optimization (SEO)
- Perform an SEO audit of your website To ensure that Google is responsible for your appearance on search results pages. Then implement the recommendations, for example:
- see the Tags for your web pages – meta titledescription, h1, h2, h3…
- Improve your site loading speed.
- make your site responsivethat is, it adapts to the screen on which it is consulted (tablet, mobile, etc.)
- Improve your internal networks. In other words, create links between your different pages usingAnchors are in good condition. consequences? You can simplify navigation among Internet users and make it easier for Google’s algorithms to understand your site – which it might recommend more then.
- Create column pages. This allows you to give weight to your site (and your experiences!) by using content groups that group different pages around a topic.
- Target the right keywords. This tip also applies to your advertising campaigns! By carefully selecting the terms and expressions typed into the search bar in which you want to position yourself, your chances of appearing at the right time before the eyes of qualified potential clients increase.
- give love to you Google My Business account. This maximizes your visibility, since the search engine prefers organizations whose profile is complete to answer their users’ queries.
Instant launch with advertising
- Set up advertising campaigns related to your traffic goals. By combining paid references and organic referencesyou give the latter the opportunity to pick up speed and “make an impact” during generation Lead Parallel thanks to ads.
- Post ads on social media. Whether through ads targeting a niche audience on Facebook or LinkedIn, or even by making Good use of web banners For remarketing campaigns, these platforms provide the opportunity to diversify the traffic to your site.
First stop: Strategic web design and omnichannel
- unite forces Digital Marketing and Print Marketing. On paper ads or in your product brochure, for example, place QR codes that lead to a relevant web page.
- Think Share Buttons. At the end of your newsletter or blog post, make life easier for your readers by making it easy to share your content on social media or via email.
- Include your website URL in your team signatures. A small gesture can have a big impact depending on your goals!
Recommended Way: Content Marketing
- Answer user questions. To attract visitors who don’t already know you, create content that answers potential customers’ questions. For example: educational articles, 101 guides, e-books or white papers. after every thing, Search engine optimization and content marketing allies!
- Provide captivating content. Give it a format that incentivizes engagement: YouTube video tutorials, infographics that turn your case studies into easily transferable data, podcasts, capsules about a specific aspect of your expertise, etc.
- recycling and Give your content a second life. By updating your blog posts, for example, you remain relevant in the eyes of your readers while you delight Google – which sees updates on your website favorably.
- Publish articles on the new LinkedIn platform. By taking advantage of a distribution space other than a blog or newsletter, you can multiply links to your site.
People who read your article can look at your LinkedIn profile (which should lead to your website!) or visit them thanks to hyperlinks to other articles on your blog. Be sure not to rely entirely on this platform!
Compulsory stop on the island of digital marketing
- Take care of your presence on social networks. Three essential ingredients to your success: to have a complete profile, be consistent and post at the right time! Feel free to combine advertising campaigns with your organic efforts (brand ambassador program, writing in other blogs to reach their networks, etc.)
- Building an online community. It is one of the The main marketing trends of recent years! This tactic allows you to create and maintain good links with potential clients, existing customers or business partners, as well as position your company as an important player in the industry.
- Give virtual training. For example: a free webinar on the basics of good sourcing strategy. This kind of files gated content Good way to generate Lead While growing your email list!
- do business with influencers. Influencer Marketing Works, Even in B2B! By partnering with a nominal boss in your industry, you take advantage of their notoriety and followers to attract more people to your platform.
Overview – different tactics
- Take advantage of email marketing. For example: Sending out a newsletter is ideal to retain your existing customers or to maintain a lasting relationship with your potential customers.
- take care of her Awareness of your brand. In front of a search results page or a sponsored post in their news feed, your targets are more likely to click on your site or ad if your organization is familiar with them! This can make a big difference in the fractions of a second before the click.
Read also: The DNA of Successful Content Marketing: Everything You Need to Know
Attract Internet Users to Your Website, Unique Journey!
There is no magic formula or blueprint: you have to create a plan that adapts to your goals and needs using one or more of these tactics.
Do you want to optimize your website pages for SEO, launch an advertising campaign on social networks or create a series of webinars to showcase your expertise? Our team is ready to drive your strategy: let’s know.
#increase #traffic #website