This nostalgic set contains no less than 32 classic games made in Capcom Like STREET FIGHTER, SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS, BLACK TIGER, MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS – and AKA MAGIC SWORD ….
Friends and family can also join in the fun with local multiplayer available on a number of titles.
as in the first Capcom Arcade Stadium Released last year, players can expect a wealth of customization and gameplay options at Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, including:
- Online ranking: to climb the ladder and compare your results with those of other players.
- Display settings: a variety of display settings (normal, arcade, full screen), screen filters, arcade furniture designs and frames to customize each gaming experience and increase the feeling of playing in their arcade room.
- Game options: The game speed (from “very slow” to “very fast”) and difficulty level can be adjusted to make it easier to access or provide an extra challenge.
- Rewind: The in-game rewind feature is available across all Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium games and allows players to rewind 10 seconds to save themselves (or a friend) from any unexpected danger.
- Invincible Mode: The free downloadable content offers the ability to play all the titles of the collection while Invincible.
Check out the ad announcement below:
All players can collect for free Capcom Arcade II Stadium with his voice, a 2D platformer released in 1984. Players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium before August 5, 2022 will receive “Display Frames Set 1”, which gives players access to 32 select frames that unlock new customization options. In addition, players who have pre-ordered or purchased a Capcom Fighting Collection before September 30, 2022 You will receive Three Wonders, which are three arcade games in one, as a bonus game for Capcom Arcade 2nd.
Owners of the first Capcom Arcade will also get additional content on Capcom Arcade 2nd, including:
- Capcom Arcade Stadium Music and Lights: Players who own Capcom Arcade Stadium to save data will have access to this new feature that will allow them to change the colors and music of the menu screens.
- Instruction Card Backgrounds: Anyone who has purchased at least one Capcom Arcade Stadium title will be able to set Instructions and base art from previous titles as their in-game background.
Here is the full list of titles available at Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium:
- 1943 Kay – Midway Kaysen –
- ka block block
- knights of the round KA
- Magic sword
- Ka King of the Dragon
- Ka Vampire Savior – The Vampire Master –
- black Tiger
- capcom sports club
- DARKSTALKERS – The Night Warriors –
- ECO fighters
- Gan Somoko
- Hisatsu Borakin
- High-gloss sidearms
- HYPER STREET FIGHTER II – Anniversary Edition –
- LATEST DUEL
- Megaman 2 – Power Fighters –
- Megaman – Battle of Power –
- Warriors of the Night – Revenge of the Darkstalkers –
- Rallye 2011 LED STORM
- Saturday night and night masters of four slams
- save the bees
- his voice
- Street Fighter
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- Street Fighter Alpha 3
- Street Fighter Alpha – Warriors Dreams –
- Super Gym Fighter – Mini Mix –
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- rumbling speed
- three wonders
- tiger road
Capcom Arcade II Stadium A collection of arcade games planned for a non-physical release on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) on July 22 2022.
#Capcom #Arcade #Promotion #rewards #game #list #collection