On Tuesday evening, I felt inside me a call from
Freedom Freedom, sex… and I headed to Springfield, Massachusetts on a whim. Why drive to Springfield? Let’s go and see Simpson nuclear power plant Game #7 of the Eastern Finals between Rocket and Thunderbirds.
Let’s say Adirondack roads, my miserable hotel on the road and a hotel Airbnb Springfield wasn’t as beautiful and liberated as in my dreams. I have to give an A+ to my owner Away, aloof, alone For 1 day after I was able to make enchantment by making his 5 enchantment on the app. No big deal, I was going to watch Match #7!
There are a few areas not to frequent at night in Springfield, which is a very poor town, Richard Labey said yesterday morning in La Presse. Not only did I frequent that area, Richard, I just spent the night there. I hope my car still exists as I write these few lines to you…
What do I remember from the match and (especially) her part?
1. Charlie Lindgren may have performed to her life against his former team. Lindgren blocked all 34 shots aimed at him to block the rocket and thus advance to the MLS Grand Final. His preference over Joel Hoover (the rotation) was the right decision last night.
Lindgren and Cayden Primeau are seen hugging each other for a long time during the post-match handshake. The two men respect each other a lot.
The season ended with Tweet embed
– Behind the scenes (DLCoulisses) June 16, 2022
2. Kayden Primo also had a quiet night despite allowing three goals. At one point in the match, the score was 29-10 in shots in favor of the Thunderbirds. Primo has nothing to be ashamed of; Double your awesome saves. Unfortunately, it will take his team a long time before they start playing hockey.
3. Missile took control T BirdsEspecially at the beginning of the game. The opponent would hit, shoot, win one-on-one fights, dominate the match, etc. The missile tried to return to the game Third, But it was too late. The Thunderbirds dominated much of the series and didn’t steal their place in the finale.
4. Alex Pelzel missed a free goal as the score was 1-0 in favor of the Thunderbirds. It could have changed the face of the meeting.
5. The Rocket players – especially many of the Quebec players – showed a lot of heart and courage, but in the end, they were tired, exhausted (physically and mentally), injured … and younger than T Birds. appeared last night. Honestly, they didn’t deserve it last night…
The best team won last night, This is it.
This does not prevent us from appreciating the wonderful applause Being That the rocket gave us this spring. Encourage! Thank you!
Honestly, I don’t think the Rocket – many of whose players have frowned after each appearance – was able to make a good final against the Chicago Wolves. For all the reasons mentioned above.
6. I sat right behind the Rocket bench with my colleagues and friends Charles-Alexis Brisebois and Renaud Bourbonnais. Honestly, I felt like I was in a men’s bubble and A little too close. We were several Quebec…and a few sacred From our neighborhood a good part of the evening was heard, eh eh.
“Do you have any good tickets for game #7 tonight in Springfield, Max?”
– Maxime Truman (@MaximeTruman) June 15, 2022
– Behind the scenes (DLCoulisses) June 15, 2022
7. Is there an atmosphere in Joint Comprehensive Center? The short answer is yes. However, Rocket and its supporters have nothing to envy with the Thunderbirds and a somewhat outdated arena. Furthermore, since the Rocket was never in the game, we weren’t able to fully feel the emotion and power of Match 7. Shame!
We haven’t really seen the rocket be able to respond to physical game T Birds. Midnight had struck for Cinderella’s Laval. The team lacked raw talent (Jesse Yellonen in particular) and a few pounds (muscle), but they fought to the last minute. hat!
8. Thunderbirds were 0 in 29 Before yesterday’s match play power. They scored two goals by three players. The Game Maybe it happened there. Note that the missile did not take advantage of its numerical advantage.
9. Overtime loss to Laval in Game 5 is (still) painful.
10. Charles Alexis and Raynaud and I were so close to the players’ bench – an arena from the good old days – that one of us was even able to joke and mute Kelly Buchberger at the start of the game. In 3-0, there was no more interaction…
11. This extraordinary trajectory of the missile is an excellent thing for Canadian organization even if in the end it is very little in the future NHLers Play in the 2022 playoffs. Rocket has become one of the top organizations in the AHL this year – thanks in part to their fans – and I’m sure that will convince a few players approaching my two league titles to agree to sign with Montreal Canadiens in the future (in the long run short). Especially Quebec…
When you know you have a chance to finish the season in MLS, you’re shopping for a good organization, you know.
12. My colleague Renaud Bourbonnais enjoyed the evening at $2 a beer (until the first break), as in the old days at the Expos, and socialized with many of my supporters T Birds. At the end of the evening he was singing Go Poutine Go! With guys who only know one thing about Quebec: Poutine. No, Rhino didn’t play politics last night…although at one point he had to put up with a little F*ck Trudeau from one a fan From Thunderbirds who also clearly benefited from the evening at $2 a beer!
13. The bars And gaming on Thunderbirds’ giant screen was from another era. And the crowd wasn’t really involved…
14. Matthew Becca, James Neal, Anthony Joshua, Will Peyton and Charlize Lindgren clearly deserve their place in the final. Thunderbirds are built for success. They have no apparent weakness.
15th. The Rocket, which returned to Laval last night, will not have to fly to Chicago tomorrow or Friday. The guys are now on vacation.
16. One of the few toilets available at MassMutual Center was closed due to backflow of water. It smelled like death… The line of other bathrooms was endless! No, it wasn’t the NHL as an environment and yes, we can miss Laval sometimes!
17. The face of the Rocket will change dramatically next season. Jordan Harris, Matthias Norlender, Arber Exchange, Emil Heinemann, Kayden Guehli, Justin Barron and other hopefuls can join the Heart of Gang From the players who played yesterday. Will Xavier Ouellet, JS Dea, Cédric Paquette, Louie Belpedio, Sami Niku and Alex Belzile return? Will they sign a new contract with CH? Some will leave, others will return… eagerly to see what happens this summer with Rocket.
#Watch #death #missile #close